Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Beginning

So . . . I've heard all about blogs, and thought that it was about time to jump on the blogging bandwagon. A little late, but I guess better late than never.

I really see the purpose of this blog twofold. First of all, me and my wife are about to have our first child and we increasingly befriend folks who live far away. This blog will hopefully keep them up to date with what's going on in our lives.

Secondly, I really want a place where I can share ideas and write them down, most specifically as they have to do with God, Superman, and the Buckeyes. Yeah, a pretty random mix of topics, and that's the point. I am interested in egaging in thoughtprovoking conversation about big topics: God, politics, religion, sociology, and (for some reason I just can't shake this one) sports.

Any posts are appreciated. I am excited about keeping this thing up to date as much as possible. My wife is due on Jan. 6, so things will be a changing soon. We are excited about our baby and can't wait for it. Until it comes, I suppose we have no choice. Here' to seeing where this blog leads.

No comments: