Monday, August 23, 2010

Bookends

God, Superman, and the Buckeyes is coming to an end. After over five years of blogging at this location, I've decided to begin a new blog and have a fresh start. This blog has taken a great deal of many formats and directions over the years, and I've decided on a fresh start and a new direction. I'll leave this site up, and maybe occasionally post here, but from here on out I am hoping to begin a new emphasis on my blogging and writing. I would invite all of you who have followed this blog here to update to the new location below and hopefully join me over there. I'll probably be engaging in a little shameless self-promotion to begin with to get the thing off the ground. With the ascent of Facebook, I'll also probably not be spending much time on personal matters on the blog, leaving it as mainly a format to discourse on some of the fun and challenging issues I've waded through here in the past. You can find the new blog at . . .

http://theologicalvacillation.wordpress.com

Thanks again for all your comments and readership!

No comments: