Hey,
There are probably a few folks actually reading this now that I finally got the link sent out to a few folks. Sorry I screwed up the hyperlink: I know just enough to be dangerous here. Anyway . . . we're getting a big blast of snow today. We may end up with over a foot. Hopefully baby Metz doesn't decide to be born today or tomorrow. Even though it's a pain to drive in, it looks incredible out there. I'll try to get a picture on here later showing everyone what it looks like. I hope everyone has their shopping done and stuff. I think we are officially done. Anyway, it looks like I need to go and see about canceling Bible classes tonight - no one needs to be out in this stuff. Peace out.
Exodus 14: Exodus Comes Before Sinai, Grace Before Faith (Bobby Valentine)
-
Exodus “Event” Texts to Know– Deuteronomy 5.12-15, Shabbat rehearses the
Hesed story– Psalm 66– Psalm 68– Psalm 114, part of the Egyptian Hallel–
Psalm 136...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment