Hey there. Got to go sledding today for the first time all season. A couple girls in the youth group were out of class today so we went over to a metro park and tackled the sledding hill. It isn't quite as much fun as when I was younger, and it definitely hurts worse, but still well worth it. I have a great job where I can "work" by going sledding with some teens. I know you are all jealous.
I will be putting some new pictures of Clark on here. And tomorrow I am due for another more thoughtprovoking post. How boring it must be to simply see my daily boring routines. I'll probably have a good quote from Jim Wallis' book. I have gotten into it pretty good by now, and there are many good things he has to say. Till then,
Adam
Exodus 14: Exodus Comes Before Sinai, Grace Before Faith (Bobby Valentine)
-
Exodus “Event” Texts to Know– Deuteronomy 5.12-15, Shabbat rehearses the
Hesed story– Psalm 66– Psalm 68– Psalm 114, part of the Egyptian Hallel–
Psalm 136...
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment