I forgot to say in my previous post that the Metz's have finally entered the 21st century and have a cable connection to the Internet. If I told you how we have been conncected the past five and half years I would be embarassed. Anyway, that's how i will be able to stay more connected to my blog.
Anyway, if you are interested in the Emergent discussion or are a critic, particularly of Brian McLaren, check out the link below. It's part one of a three-part comment by McLaren. He is a provocative writer and thinker and Christians deserve to listen to him and take him seriously:
http://emergent-us.typepad.com/emergentus/2005/08/brian_mclaren_o.html
Psalm 41 – Derek: Meditating on the Way
-
Who is favored or “happy”? Psalm 41 teaches it is the one who considers the
poor and lives with integrity despite their own failings. Such people are
assau...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment