If you've never heard my tirades about Wal*Mart, then you've been spared some important time out of your day no doubt. I have all kinds of questions regarding Wal*Mart's labor practices and overall impact on the American economy. Living in a state (OH) that has lost more manufacturing jobs than any other state makes this issue especially poignant. Frontline has a great documentary about the super chain (www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/walmart/view/). If you haven't seen this before, I have to believe that it will change the way you shop at the Mart (or whether you'll shop there at all).
With all of that said . . . I can't believe I didn't know about this until today. You have to check this out . . . and if you're in the Columbus area, email me and we'll plan to go to one of the Columbus viewings together. This has to be added to my links section: www.walmartmovie.com.
Check it out.
Exodus 14: Exodus Comes Before Sinai, Grace Before Faith (Bobby Valentine)
-
Exodus “Event” Texts to Know– Deuteronomy 5.12-15, Shabbat rehearses the
Hesed story– Psalm 66– Psalm 68– Psalm 114, part of the Egyptian Hallel–
Psalm 136...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment